Monday, February 26, 2018

A Year of Projects Week 35 Year 7

Spring is definitely trying to be sprung around here, Although it is a wee bit early for it. We normally have a final frost sometime around Easter, but the fruit trees and the tulip trees aren't hearing it. Daffodils are blooming and it's only February. Since I have been surrounded with so much color and most of it pink it inspired this new blanket, Gradient Flowers.
Here's the inspiration 

I think the cloudy grey skies make the pink pop just like our peach blossoms! Which hopefully won't get frosted on again this year, but I'm not holding out a whole lotta hope on that since it's not even march yet. 

The Flower pattern is the Maybelle Flower from 6ichthusfish and it so reminded me of the blossoms on the trees I just had to run with it.

Here's one more pink for you, it's been complete for a while but I finally got some better pictures taken and have added it to my Etsy Store; Farm2Ewe.

I'll be diving back into the stash for something other than pink and I need to update my cold sheep progress too! I'll have an update on that next week!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all of the great blogs that are posting in a Year of Projects!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful inspiration. Your colors are spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pink! I'm so ready for spring, but I'm afraid my tulips (that are now above ground) may not survive to bloom. I love both of your projects! A gradient pink Maybelle flower square blanket will be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute gradient flower squares, but you're right, it's way too early for daffodils and peach blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink and love that last blanket.

    ReplyDelete