Monday, May 7, 2018

A to Z Challenge Reflections for 2018

Want an A to Z 2018 Challenge T-shirt?

Wow, what a ride April was! I actually managed to do all 26 posts and on time non the less! Haven't gotten the shirt yet, (as pictured above) but I think I should! 

I will start by saying that I've put together a few events in person and I can't imagine trying to put something like this together, something of this scope and all on the Internet! The A to Z team did a great job, as usual and I commend them! 

This was my first start for blogging A to Z in April, two with another blog. One I finished and one I almost finished, so when I decided to do it this year I had a some experience as to what I should do to make it a success at least in my mind. I jumped in but with some planning. I did my research and wrote and scheduled posts at least a week in advance just in case something came up. That taught me a valuable lesson, planning is everything and I'll continue to do that in the future, see you can teach old dogs new tricks!

I had blogged on reusing/upcycling and I used the "craft" category for most of it because I think that is almost were it fit in. Although I would consider the ideas as crafty, the category may have not resonated with others. If I were to do this again, I'd do something more out of the box...maybe.

I can say I found lots of new blogs to read! I need to update my reading list on the blog so that hopefully I'll introduce someone else to these great reads. After all that's what it's really all about right? I learned about Hungarian folktales from The Multicolored Diary and saw lots of wonderful craft and vintage ideas too. So many ideas and so much to read, I'll be following up with all of the ideas this summer during the "road trip", too.

To everyone that stopped by, THANKS and I hope that you had as much fun as I did with the A to Z Challenge. This was my attempt to get back in to blogging and I think it will encourage me to keep on track and continue to share our stories! Have a great summer and I'll talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your blog this past month and will continue following along. Well done!!

    Donna B. McNicol|Author and Traveler
    A to Z Flash Fiction Stories | A to Z of Goldendoodles

    ReplyDelete