Monday, July 9, 2018

Week 2 Year 8

Computer is still refusing to cooperate, so this post was delayed.

I managed to get a few things done this week. Worked on one project off of the list and another that was an order for a friends store. 

I'll start with the order, these don't take that long to do but my crochet time was cut a bit short this week due to some travel and pumpkin seed planting.

These Diva Dishcloths will be sent out this week to Up Beet Market in Wilmington. It's a vegan speciality store but she is also buying from local crafters, mainly kids items and other household things that support the lifestyle. She's been open just over a month and sales have been great. I'm always excited when someone can follow their dreams! So 12 dishcloths can be added to my list for July.

I had made a set of play veggies for her and they've flown out the door. I knew they had been popular but I didn't realize she was almost out. I had worked on Mushroom this week.

Three of the four that I sent. I guess I should have done a few more.

This is the display after the four mushrooms were added! I'll be working on veggies the next few days I guess..

 I did manage to work on one of the items on my list. The Unicorn Ripple. These colors are so much brighter than the actual colors. It's really pastel in person. And why in the world did I think single crochet ripples would be fun? I'll be happy to see the last row on this project.


While I didn't make much progress on the list I did make some progress on the cold sheep this week


Intake 0
12 Dishcloths -1440 yards
Mushrooms- 10 yards total (guestimate)
=1450 yards out for week 1

I'm not counting the progress on the ripple, I guess I could if I weighed the skeins but since I had the yarn in my stash I'll just count the total once it's finished. Easier that way and it keeps me moving items out!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm hoping for more progress next week!



7 comments:

  1. Your stack of dishcloths look so pretty! And those mushrooms!!! They are so cool. I'm not surprised they are popular. I feel excited for you that your creations are selling like hotcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mushroom display. I am happy your projects are selling so well. Look at your yardage count - that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The veggies are hilarious! They look great in the display!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Single crochet ripple blanket!!! Are you crazy??? Yes I can imagine you will be glad when it is done...it does look pretty though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad your items are selling fast. Must make you feel great.

    The ripple blanket is so pretty. I can not imagine doing SC or an entire blanket. Goodness............that would take forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mushrooms! And the ripple blanket is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those mushrooms are so cute! And I love the ripple blanket, though I can see that it might get a bit monotonous to work on.

    ReplyDelete