Monday, March 19, 2018

Theme Reveal A to Z Challenge- Upcycling for your Home and Garden


theme reveal
A to Z Challenge.Com
I decided to do the A to Z Challenge again..I completed one year and almost completed another on another blog. It popped up in my email again this year and I thought I would try it again on this blog. I've got my ideas A to Z ready to go and I'm planning a bit better this year and hope to have the posts written and scheduled before the end of the month. I thought about crafts and different patterns, but I decided on something else that caught my attention recently, upcycling. While I have always been a fan of auctions, flea markets and such, I haven't had the time to put into it. I'm at a good point where I can make some more time for myself. And if I end up with some really cool pieces for the new house then that's a win win right? I admit I've been a bit junk drunk lately, making plans for my new place that I haven't even found yet. 
So I'll be starting with A  with ideas for using Armoires and ending with Z for Zippers, lots of craft ideas, storage pieces, and art. 

Check the list on the A to Z Challenge and mark your favorites and come back each day in April for new and exciting ideas. The first post will hit April 1st.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! it seems to be what's on my mind lately so I decided to run with it!
      Can't wait to check your's out, too

      Delete
  2. This year I plan to follow several craft oriented A-Z blogs, now that we own a house!

    Donna B McNicol
    Romance & Mystery...writing my life
    A-Z Flash Fiction Tales: http://dbmcniccol.blogspot.com
    A-Z of Goldendoodles: http://ourprimeyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the middle of moving out of a farm house into an apartment and hopefully very soon back into a farm house, So i'm collecting ideas for me too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. OOH I love your theme. I've got it marked as a "too read". Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a fun theme! I'm bookmarking to follow along. :) Happy A-Z month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've done a bit of upcycling but it's really been on my radar lately so I thought I dive in and see where it takes us! I've got my first week written out and scheduled so far it's going good! And it's right around the corner!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete