Friday, April 27, 2018

xylophone for chickens



Since you guys have been such good sports, and hung in there for all of these posts, I thought I would use X for something fun! We have chickens and they are pretty smart when they want to be. So we've been working with them, trying to teach them new things. They are seriously food oriented..so they are enjoying the process too. I've seen some videos about keeping chickens entertained when they are "cooped" up. We try to let them free range as much as possible but we can't always supervise them so they do spend more time that they care for in the runs.

So I give you a short video for your entertainment of my chickens using their upcycled Xylophone..lol

Thanks for taking this crazy A to Z journey with me and I hope that you hang around after also!
You never know what will pop up..lol 

2 comments: